The Textile association (India), Mumbai Unit will organise an international textile conference on ‘Make In India – Global Vision of Indian Textile Industry’ on 1st -2nd December 2016 at Hotel The Lalit, Mumbai.
This conference will show how the 'Make in India' mission is going to help the Indian textile industry and how the global brands/retailers are looking at Indian textile industry. While several state governments have launched their special textile policies, not all states have received marked results. Now with the Prime Minister’s dream mission 'Make in India', many state governments like Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha etc., have taken enhanced initiatives and re-launched the policies to promote investment in the textile sector. The conference will be addressed by Government representatives, reputed textile professionals and renowned experts from different parts of the world and will host over 500 high profile industry delegates.
Topics to be covered at the conference are:
1. Central Government and State Government Initiatives
2. What Textile Captains think on Make in India?
3. Role of Financial Institutes in the New Initiatives
4. Role of Fibre & Their Contribution – Cotton and Man-Made Fibres
5. Textile Manufacturing
7. Khadi & Handloom
9. Technical Textiles
10. Textile Processing – Challenges & Opportunities
11. Global & Indian Brands – Expectations & Demands
12. Textile Parks & Cluster Development
13. Role of Services– Logistics, Supply Chain
14. Skill Development in Textile Industry