ACI’s European Textile Polyester Summit will be taking place on 23rd – 24th October 2019 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Through interactive sessions and panel discussions led by industry experts this summit will give you an insight into the European polyester market and its drivers and developments, as well as focus on feedstock availability and sustainability challenges.
Over the two days you will get an update on novel polyester production processes and latest technology advancements from senior executives representing petrochemical companies, polyester fibre and textile manufacturers, polyester retailers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders across the value chain.
Confirmed Topics for Discussion:
· Obstacles and Solutions Facing Polyester Supply and Demand
· The Polyester Trade and the Impact of the Asian Market on European Production
· Addressing Regulations Framing the European Polyester Fibre Market
· Examining the Technologies within Polyester Fibre Production
· Technical Use of Polyester and the Opportunities for Growth in the Market
· Implementing Sustainable Methods of Polyester Production
· Moving Towards a Circular Economy through Polyester Fibre Production
· Understanding the Relationship between Polyester and Ethics
Take advantage of becoming a part of the story and gain valuable experience and priceless expertise.
As the number of attendees is strictly limited, please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Why Should You Attend?
· Hear from high profile speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise
· Network with the industry leaders
· Gain the latest technology insights
· Promote your company through exhibition or sponsorship opportunities
Who Will Attend?
Senior executives from raw material producers, polyester producers, end product manufacturers; brands, textile producers focusing on clothing, furnishing fabric, technical textiles, equipment and machinery providers, additives providers, regulatory officials & country officials, academic institutions, specialised consultants, companies focusing on polyester recycling/circular economy.
Join us in Amsterdam to exchange points of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Textile Excellence readers are entitled to a 15% discount on registration. For further information or to register contact Dimitri Pavlyk on + 44 (0)203 141 0627 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CTPE1D15
- Wednesday, 23rd Oct 2019
- Thursday, 24th Oct 2019
- Amsterdam, Venue TBC
- +44 203 141 0627
- ACI Europe
- 10 Gough Square
- Dimitri Pavlyk