Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has announced a slew of support measures for employees impacted due to Covid-19, Nita Ambani, Chairperson, Reliance Foundation informed.
- Will provide last drawn monthly salary for five years to the nominee of the employees who have succumbed to Covid-19;
- Will provide 100% tuition fee, hostel accommodation and book fee up to Bachelor’s degree at any institute in India for all children of the deceased employees;
- Will bear 100% payment of premium for hospitalisation coverage for spouse, parents and children (till the Bachelor’s degree of the children);
- All colleagues affected by Covid-19 personally, or within the family, get Covid-19 leave for the full duration of their recovery, both physically and emotionally. This leave policy has been extended to ensure all Reliance employees focus on recovering fully or caring for their covid-19 positive family members;
- A payment of Rs 10 lakh to the grieving family members of all off-roll employees who have succumbed to Covid-19.
- A lumpsum payment of Rs 10 lakh directly to the nominee of the deceased to support and care for the grieving family.