The Textile Association (India), Mumbai Unit is organising an international conference – Digitalization: A Step Towards Textile 4.0’ on Friday, 14th October 2022 at Hotel The Lalit, Mumbai.
The conference aims to educate how digitization, digitalization and digital transformation are shaping up and transforming the global textile business. The conference will discuss the major challenges faced by the textile industry in today’s digital marketplace and identify practical steps to be taken to digitalise their value chain.
With a galaxy of speakers, the high-profile conference will be attended by 500 participants.
Many global textile machinery manufacturers have already adapted digitization and subsequently digitalization. Textile 4.0 is an interpretation and application of Industry 4.0 in the textile technology and textile manufacturing sectors across the value chain in spinning, weaving, processing and garmenting.
Topics to be covered:
- How Digitalization Affects the Textile Industry
- The Impact of Digitization on Textile Manufacturing Operations
- Digitalization in the Garment Industry
- Robotics in the Garment Industry
- Artificial Intelligence in Textile & Garment Industry
- Textile Industry – A digital Step Ahead
- Modern Textile process automation
- Software applications for textile process automation