- New high-resilience yarn family for all carpet constructions
- Pioneering fibre innovation for cost-effective 100% recyclable thermal bonded needle punch carpets
- Plus primary and secondary carpet backings for tufted carpets and artificial grass
At Domotex 2019, Beaulieu Engineered Product will unveil some innovative solutions breaking new ground in the development of more sustainably-produced, highly creative, durable tufted carpets and recyclable needle punch carpets.
New product launches in the spotlight:
- New best-in-class high-resilience Polyamide (PA) yarn family offering broad design creativity to the contract market. The yarns are suitable for all kinds of carpet constructions.
- UltraBond: A unique polyolefin fibre enabling an “industry-first” in cost-effective and more sustainable production of fully-recyclable needle punch carpets meeting current performance requirements.
- Further highlights for textile floorings include tempting extended colour options and emission-reducing solutions, plus a wide range of Proback woven carpet backings.
Karena Cancilleri, Vice President Beaulieu Engineered Products, comments: “Delivering products that contribute positively towards emission and resource reduction and promoting the circular economy, without compromising quality, performance or design potential, is very important to Beaulieu Engineered Products. As these factors grow in relevance for the flooring industry, we are fully committed to leading the way with innovative, reliable solutions that can advance our customers’ sustainability efforts and end products.”