ITAMMA is Celebrating 75 years of textile excellence in the engineering industry and is heading towards making Indian Textile Industry a World Leader, stated a release issued recently. The number of ITAMMA members participating in ITMA 2019 in Barcelona stood at 74 according to the release.
Stating that the textile technology and machinery body has been supporting ITMA over the past four decades, the release added, “ITMA is the trendsetting textile and garment technology platform where our members have got an opportunity to explore fresh ideas, effective solutions and collaborative partnerships for business growth during past exhibitions.”
ITAMMA release announced that it will be organizing following activities during ITMA’2019 to be held in Barcelona from 20-26th June’2019.
- Visitor Badge at discounted rate for ITAMMA members – being a Supporting Association for ITMA’2019 many ITAMMA members availed this facility
- ‘ITMA-Guide of ITAMMA’ free distribution- In order to help members to promote their product and services to maximum customers. ITAMMA has decided to publish a “ITMA’2019 Guide” of size 6.5 X4.5 inches to be circulated to about 2000 Visitors during the event.
- Business and Technology Scouting Mission executed through a WhatsApp Group specially formed for the purpose-where the information of the Latest Technologies/Innovations displayed at ITMA will be uploaded over the Group along with the Business opportunities as received by each member of the Group
- Membership drive- as recorded that there are about 71 ITAMMA non-member Indian participants who will be given exposure by disseminating the information of the activities of ITAMMA and India ITME Society
- MSME benefits- ITAMMA members will be attended to disseminate the information of Grants approved for 14 ITAMMA member exhibitors by MSME under IC Scheme
- Technical Reports/Post Event Reports- As per normal practice, N. D. Mhatre, Director General (Tech) will be preparing these reports for the benefit of ITAMMA members
- Post-event presentations for the representatives of the Indian Textile Industry