ITTA will be organizing the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NONWOVEN TECHNICAL TEXTILESwith a focused theme on "Nonwovens for High-Performance Applications" on 6th June, 2018, during the Non Woven Tech Asia 2018, organized by Radeecal Communications, which will be held from 6-8 June, 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
Eminent speakers from Nonwoven product manufacturers, technology providers, raw material suppliers, COEs and user industries in Government and private sectors will present the following important topics of interest to the Technical Textile Industry during the one-day Conference.
- Investment opportunities in Emerging Technologies of Nonwovens in India
- Technology update on Spun bond/ Melt blown processes
- Sustainable Finishing Technology for nonwovens
- Latest Coating & Lamination Technology on Nonwovens
- Nonwoven products for Medical & Hygiene applications
- Non-conventional applications of Spun lace nonwovens
- Growth potential of Nonwoven Agrotextiles & Geotextiles in India
- Hot Gas & Liquid Filtration products
- Current status of nonwoven Product Standardization & Testing
- Product Development Opportunities in India