During ITMA 2019, LMW unveiled a three-pronged approach of automation, digitization and innovation for addressing the emerging challenges of the spinning industry. LMW technology and products were well appreciated by the numerous visitors at the show.
The company had displayed innovative products for ring spinning segment , open end segment and airjet spinning segment.
RAP system (Ringframe Autopiecing system ) by regular Underpiecing method
This revolutionary automation for the spinning industry will lead to major labour cost savings. With a benchmarking piecing time of less then 45 seconds, this product was the talk of the show.
LAKSHMI JET SPINNING LJS9
To shorten the yarn manufacturing process, LMW has launched an economical jet spinning yarn manufacturing solution which gives a reduction in manpower to the tune of 50 %.The key features include:
- Delivery speed upto 550 mpm
- Max upto 200 drums
- Individual drive for each spinning unit
- Dual side spinning for better space utilisation
- Robotic piecing system
- Dual filter system – independent on each side
LAKSHMI AUTO WINDER LAW 60
- Delivery speed upto 2200 mpm
- Max drums upto 60 for linkconer
- Individual drive for all machine elements
- Dual preparation station for courser counts
- Auto doffer for package handling
- RFID technology for peg identification – individual spindle monitoring
- Same pegs moves from RF to Link winder
- Position of HMI near to preparation station – ease in trouble shooting
- Drum with 2 / 2.5 & 3 turns are available
- Compatible for Cone angles – 3deg37mins / 4deg20 mins / 5 deg 57 mins
- Can changer mechanism with minimal movement of can ( approx. half of can dia)
- Leads to efficiency improvement as can change happens at the running speed without reduction
- Centre to centre distance of card is minimum ( 3.3m for 1000mm can dia & 3.8m for 1200mm can dia)
- Dual can plate with individual drive arrangement
- In built can pusher arrangement
- Doffed can monitoring sensor inbuilt.
- Can dia upto 1200mm is possible with height of 1200mm & 1300mm with the can content increase upto 44% & 56% respectively
- Advantages are related to minimal can movements, reduction in number of doff and thereby increase in efficiency in card, drawframe, etc.
Card with Drafting System – CDS
- 2/2 drafting system with servo control
- Pneumatic loading of top rollers – easy adjustment of pressure & release
- Auto levelling of sliver in CDS through Servo drive control
- Auto piecing of sliver
- Speed upto 700 m/min
- With CDS, for airjet spinning yarn preparation simplified process is possible
- Electronic sliver cutting mechanism