In Wet processing one of the important Point to achieve better result is to have even application of dyes/chemicals/water to get even results.
This is possible through pioneered Swimming Roll technology by following flexibilities –
– Uniform linear pressure over the entire roll width also with varying total pressures.
– Optimum nip-control by two “S-Rolls” with continuous deflection control by giving maximum flexibility
– Service free pressure application unit.
– Dye-liquor through, lifted and lowered pneumatically, tailored to the process (with heating & cooling), minimum liquor content with full process safety.
– Optimum control of dye liquor composition.
– PLC-controlled auto cleaning, with minimum water consumption
– For various processes and fabric qualities.
– With integrated heat exchanger.
– Improved access to the fabric path.
Optimized fabric guiding for all Fabrics:
– Low Fabric tension.
– Short Fabric Paths.
– Easy Upgrading through building block system.
– Combined woven/tension sensitive fabric selectable.
– Quick and easy fabric thread up.
– For critical dye technologies with a wider range of adjustment.
– Function examples of Padder with 2 S-Rolls
– Controlled even and uneven linear pressure.
Technical data of Dye Padder:
– Number of S-Rolls :- 2
– Trough Capacity : – 22-80 Ltr.
– Linear pressure :- 12-50 N/mm
With the deflection controlled S-Roll, maximum pressure can be achieved (50 N/mm & more). This pressure is infinitely variable from minimum (basic load) to maximum, maintaining a constant uniform nip pressure. A characteristic feature of the S-Roll technology is the small roll diameter and the fact that there is no need for any crowned roll. This guarantees a maximum specific pressure, an absolutely even squeezing effect over the entire width of the roll nip, controlled even or uneven linear pressures.
S-Roll Dye Padders, S-Roll Mangles and High Efficiency Squeezers by Kusters Calico under Jagenberg Group, are the most efficient solutions.