MAG Solvics, Coimbatore, India is a front runner in the textile testing industry. It has been in the industry since 1991 and has introduced many breakthrough products. It has over 130 instruments in its fold, catering to the testing from fibre to fabrics and garments. The strength of MAG lies in its R&D which is approved by DSIR, Govt. of India.
In the just concluded ITMA 2019, MAG has launched its innovative robotic type HVT Genius 2 – a fully automatic High Volume Fibre Tester. It is the successor of the much popular HVT Expert 1401 which MAG supplied all over the globe and it’s reliability is proven by its continuous ranking on the top during the round trial tests conducted by CSITC. On its trail, the much anticipated fully automatic MAG HVT Genius 2 is ready to perform.
The instrument is used to determine the fibre properties of cotton such as length, strength, fineness, maturity, colour, moisture, trash content – real / surface. Surface trash is measured by advanced image processing technique. The modules can be tested separately or combined. This instrument is supplied along with AccuTrash – Automatic trash analyzer or the inbuilt Surface trash module. So the customer has the preference to choice of modules.
The other features are:
- Touch screen monitor for easy operation
- HVI calibration with USDA Calibration Standards.
- Combined & independent module testing
- Maturity by double compression method
- Automatic Trash analyzer for measuring lint, trash, dust, micro-dust
- Can be integrated with Bale Management Software (BaleMAN) & Barcode system
- Simple to use and very low space consumption
- Higher number of tests per hour