The Textile Association (India), Mumbai Unit is organising a seminar on “Technical Textiles – Need For Today and Tomorrow” on Saturday, 26th March 2022 at Hotel Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi, Gujarat (India).
The deliberations in this seminar will show the future trends in technical textile business – new areas of research, innovation, market development and investments. Delegates would have an opportunity to directly interact with the experts and get expert advice from them.
Some of the topics include:
- Latest trend in weaving preparatory machines for technical textiles
- Industry 4.0 in Technical Textiles
- Growth Potential and Prospects in India
- Policies & Strategies for Technical Textiles
- Development in software for improved manufacturing
There will be two panel discussions:
- Emerging opportunities in technical textiles
- Technological advancemens in technical textiles