Technical & Innovative Textile Solution Center (TITSC) conducted a seminar on medical textiles on 7th November, 2020 at Gokulam Park Hotel, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Given the pandemic situation, the event was attended by 52 participants. As many as 250 samples of various medical textiles were also displayed during the event, to help participants understand the variety of products that can be manufactured in India. The interested participants could select a product and start a manufacturing business in the same.
The Bacterial Filtration Efficiency tester machine and few innovative products were also displayed in the seminar.
There were seven speakers/experts who spoke on various topics :
- Raw materials for Medical Textiles,
- Machineries in Medical Textiles,
- Nonwoven Process and Technology,
- Best projects in Medical textiles,
- Finishing and natural dyes for Medical textile,
- Export potential for Medical Textiles,
- Anti-microbial and anti-viral finishing for textiles,
- Digital Marketing, etc.
The next upcoming event by the institute is “Exhibition/Expo on MediTech and Medineed” from September 17-19, in Coimbatore.