Amid Covid-19 pandemic, order booking crosses 100-mark
Umrao Automation Pvt. Ltd, Vasai, one of the few leading manufacturers of advanced screen printing machines and equipment for commercial, graphics and industrial applications, has launched a new mini semi-automatic screen printing machine named VP 1015 ECO (10×15 inch Vertical motion Printing system), designed and manufactured to meet the needs of small printing firms in small towns and small cities. The order position for this new screen printer has crossed 100-mark recently. The new screen printer is suitable for printing stickers, jeans patches, labels, This machine is also suitable for heat transfer printing for garments and also to print garment hang tags.
Some of the features of VP 1015 Eco are:
- The printer has adjustable squeegee and flood speed via Linear Rodless Cylinder (pre-lubricated) coupled with AC frequency inverter.
- It has infinite variable and independent print and flood speed adjustable from 0 to max speed.
- It has Squeegee carriage on Hard Chrome Plated solid steel shaft with linear bearing motion (IKO Japan).
- The machine is fitted with pneumatically adjustable squeegee and flood pressure, fine pressure adjustments with dial indicators.
- It has adjustable squeegee angle from 0 to 30 degree.
- The printers comes with aluminum extruded squeegee holder andcoater for even pressure, bed movement for registration X,Y, & Rotary (+-) 10 mm, selectable print cycles flood first and then print or print first and then flood, emergency rod/stop for safety of the operator, castor wheels for easy mobility.
- The printing operation can be done by foot switch of the automatic cycle with dwell time 0~10 sec.
- Optional features such as auto take-off system and PLC (Programmed Logic Controller) with a man-machine interface, can also be offered as per request.
Commenting on the new machine launch, Umrao’s Founder-Managing Director, Rajendra Rajage said, “We are improvising our existing products range in addition to the launch of the new mini semi automatic screen printer – VP 1015 ECO with print area of 10×15 inch. To meet the pre press and post press requirement of customers of this new machine, we will also offer screen making set up and necessary UV/IR dryers. While 10 inch UV curing equipment is made available in a single phase, the 12 inch UV is available in single-phase/three-phase.”
Rajendra Rajage adds, “Our new VP 1015 ECO does not have much margin to give a discount while the price is fixed at Rs 250,000. This is our contribution to small screen printers community in small towns and remote places that cannot otherwise afford to invest in a screen printing machine. We did not design and create this machine with a profit motive; it is a small budget machine suited for small space print units. There is not much margin and hence we are currently selling it directly and not through dealers. This is a budget machine for small printers engaged in printing wedding cards, shopping bags, stationery printing, stickers and labels, etc.”
He adds further, “Despite the pandemic, the order for this machine has crossed 100-mark. This reflects the suitability and acceptance of the new machine. Our new VP 1015 ECO is at par with our other high-end machines in terms of features; just because size and price is small, we have not compromised on anything to pass on the advantages to small printers and offer them value for their money.”
He concludes: “Our prices are competitive; while the quality and performance of our machines are at par with global standards and we are committed to offering satisfactory after-sales service, backed by our skilled team. As a matter of providing customer support, we have set up a training institute for customers who want to send their staff for skill development.”